So, you ask, “How do I go about getting a fabulous make-over for my jersey?”
1. You can start by e-mailing me, or calling to chat about specific design elements you would like to incorporate into your ridiculously-oversized, run-of-the-mill jersey. At this time, we will give you an approximate price or price range for your requested changes to a specific jersey, but only when we finish and compute the number of stones that were actually used, will we be able to give you an exact price. Remember: each marvelous jersey, stunning tank, spectacular tee, splendid sweat-suit, awe-inspiring hat, or anything else you think up to stud, is one-of-a kind, a specific size and unique to you.
2. Then you send off your blah and lackluster jersey to me, along with the size you would like it cut down to. For example: the jersey is a size 52 and you would like it to be a size 2/4 or 10/12, etc. Once your package arrives at my door and I have your items in hand, I will call you again and go over it one more time.
3. When work commences on your items, your credit card will be charged a pre-determined and pre-discussed deposit amount. (This amount will be proportional to the work that will need to be done on your order to make it utterly extraordinary).
4. The turn-around time varies per order. I usually tell all Fabulous Fashionistas (aka Bella Customers) to allow two weeks or less. If you have a very important event or just can’t wait the standard two weeks because you’re dying of anticipation, let us know and Bella will do what it can to meet your deadline. We have been known to beautify jerseys in a day and have them over-nighted for an extra charge of $50, plus overnight shipping costs.
5. Once your order is completely fabulous and ready to ship, your credit card will be billed the balance.
6. When your order arrives, you can call Bella in astonishment, with many thanks. :-)